|Visa on Arrival to Vietnam at International Airports
( Hanoi NoiBai airport - Saigon Tan San Nhat airport - Danang airport )
Hotline for any visa request :+84913224473(Mr. Nam)
Visa on arrival to Vietnam cost for normal case (527,000 VND (25 USD)/pax ) - 5 working days
- Kind of visa : Tourist Visa
-Maximum length of stay: 30 days for foreign tourists and 90 days for Vietnamese.
Visa on arrival urgent case cost (738,000 VND (35 USD)/pax ) - 1 working day, in some cases we can arrange in a half of working day - 5 business hours
- Kind of visa : Tourist Visa
- Maximum length of stay: 30 days for foreign tourists and 90 days for Vietnamese.
Most visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country. Visas are exempted for the citizens of the countries, which have signed a bilateral or unilateral visa exemption agreement with Vietnam, tourist visa may be valid for 15 to 30 days.
We would like to offer 8 steps to get Visa on arrival to Vietnam :
Step 1 : Fill on this Visa form
Step 2 : Copy this form send to us by email or fax +84437567862
|Date of birth: (day/month/year)|
|Date of expriry: (day/month/year)|
|Proposed entry date : (day/month/year)|
|Proposed exit date: (day/month/year)|
|Flight details on arrival:|
|Step 3 : Payment by credit card - fill in the payment form ( PFD click here)- this is save & secure.
Step 5 : After receiving the payment, we send your Visa request to Vietnam Immigration Police ( need 2 working days for urgent case - 5 working days for normal case )
Step 6 : You will receive the Visa approval from Police Department by email (see the exemplar )
Step 7 : Print this visa approval for airline check in - need to bring 2 passport photos (size 4x6 cm)
Step 8 : Show the Visa approval at the airport in Vietnam - pay 527,000 VND (25 USD) for stamp Visa fees at the airport to the custume officier. ( you should file the form below in Vietnam )
Please contact us if you need any more tours or hotels services in Vietnam
Citizens from four European countries given visa exemption
Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish citizens will be exempted from requiring visas as of May 1 when they enter, exit or stay in Viet Nam for less than 15 days. Decision No. 808/2005/QD-BNG issued by the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry on April 13 stipulates that these countries' citizens must have valid passports for at least three months since they enter Viet Nam, return tickets or tickets for a third country. This does not apply to those who have been banned from entering or have not been allowed to enter Viet Nam under Vietnamese laws. After entering Viet Nam, if they want to stay more than 15 days, and have a valid reason as laid out by Vietnamese agencies, organizations and individuals for the Ministry of Public Security and the Foreign Ministry, they will be required to have a visa.
(Source: Vietnam News Agency)
- Not more than 30 days: for citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos.
- Not more than 15 days: for citizens of Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland. (Vietnamese diplomatic and official passport holders are exempted from visa requirements to enter Japan).
- French citizens holding valid diplomatic passports are exempt from visa requirements when visiting Vietnam and are allowed to stay for up 3 months at one time or on several visits within six months since their first immigration dates. Vietnamese citizens holding valid diplomatic passports also enjoy similar privileges.
- Citizens of Chile and Vietnam holding valid diplomatic or official passports from one of the two countries are exempt from needing entry, exit and transit visas in the other's territory and are allowed to stay for up 60 days on each visit.
Despite everything that was told supra daily cialis all buy to whom it is needfull. Only you solve as well as what to assume. The dog can only bring shoes but you have to dress her.